Thursday, August 6, 2026

My Favorite Flower is

 A simple question, "What is your favorite flower?" used to always have a simple answer, "Oh I really love Peonies! Sunflowers and Marigolds too! Anything whimsically fluffy and happy"... And that was that. 
Now as a Mother that question is more complex...
It is every clover
Dandelion 
Violet
Spring beauty
That tiny hands lovingly pick, smell and go 
"Oh MAMA! Did you smell this one? It's just like summer sunshine!"
"I think it should go in a vase!"
My favorite flower is you.
My Sweet Pea Hazel Bea
For every sunkissed moment, every flower you adore, the way your eyes see the beauty in the world.
THAT is my favorite bouquet, and WOW am I so lucky to watch you bloom <3
Thank you for sharing your world with me, my sweet flower
Always,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!