Well it's another week which means another round of insane severe weather and another counting of trees that we have lost.
SIGH.
HEAVY SIGH.
Here we go again...
Yesterday morning left us with MANY trees down
Between my sister and my property...
We probably would have enough wood for ALL of winter
If that is how we were to heat our homes
As you can't see... Here is my sister's garage
And with this big monster
we are all out of power
Our little town and surrounding city got absolutely hammered
With more forecasts of 'FUN' along the way
I would very much like to discuss with the weather planning committee
And personally request a respite from the tree removal mode we are stuck in
In case anyone wanted to know, my health ring would like me to know that my levels of stress are HIGH.
"Please take a moment to try and relax" HAHAHAHA
Oh goodie... More weather alerts pinging my phone. I think I am going to forever have a Pavlovian panic attack forever when I hear the PING of my weather app on my phone.
SIGH SIGH SIGH
Here we go again.
Hang onto your hats and stay safe out there!
Don't blow away!
Always,
Amelia
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!