Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Ball Cap Weather

Our big grooming day not only applied to our doodles, but our horses as well. They love to be groomed. They love it so much that when you stop brushing their backs, they follow you around until you start again. They really are like big dogs,  they just adore the attention.
Shortly after we were done brushing them, I was getting ready to head back in when I turned around and saw Austin putting his ball cap on the horse. I thought to myself, "No way she will stand still long enough for him to take a picture." And then she did, proving me wrong. The bright sun made for perfect ball cap wearing weather, and since horses can't wear sunglasses, a hat is obviously the next best thing. Stay cool horses! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!