Friday, July 17, 2015

Horseback Sunset Safari

This evening Austin and I went horseback riding and Renee asked if I would share our night with everyone. Of course, I couldn't say no! We had a blast. We went riding through fields as far as the eye could see during the sunset. Although it was a little cloudy, the weather held up just for us. As the sun set, it cooled off outside and made for perfect riding weather. 
This was right before we saddled up! As you can see... I was so excited. 
Austin rode Sunny
While I rode Pumpkin. We were told that these two horses were inseparable so we rode side by side the whole time. 
We were smiling from ear to ear the whole time.  
And even though it was a little cloudy, we were still able to see the sunset while we were riding! I'd say it was a pretty successful evening. 
Thank you for a great night Austin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!