Thursday, July 2, 2015

Only 5 More Days

Mr. Yesteryear Acres birthday is this coming Tuesday.  I have known what I am getting him for his birthday since early March. I have quietly kept this knowledge to myself, vowing to keep it a secret until his birthday arrives.  I am a notoriously awful secret keeper.  I remember getting in trouble as a child for saying what was in a wrapped present before it was opened.  "IT IS POTS AND PANS!!!!!" My mom particularly enjoyed hearing that before she even removed a single piece of wrapping from the present.  It is just that I am SO excited.  I cannot wait for the person receiving my present to OPEN IT!  You would pretty much think that I was getting the present for myself as I can barely contain my enthusiasm.  I have faltered on many occasions......spilling the beans before the big event.  Well not this time.  No way.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres does not know what he is getting for his birthday and it is staying that way!  Only 5 more days.  I can do this.  5 more days.  Oh noooooooooo......my son's birthday is a week from today!  I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL HIM WHAT I GOT FOR HIS BIRTHDAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!