Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Happy Moving Day

These past few weeks Mr. Yesteryear Acres, my younger daughter and my son have been working non-stop on fixing up my younger daughter's new place.  They often leave here super early in the morning and most nights they don't get back to Yesteryear Acres until 2:00am-3:00am.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres has been doing the bulk of the work all by himself and I feel like I haven't seen him for weeks.  He is running out the door first thing in the morning and he climbs into bed long after I am asleep.  I can usually last until 1:00am or so - but then it is lights out. I don't know how he has been able to keep on going, but he has made a commitment to get her place done. Today, finally, after weeks of very hard work, my daughter's place was ready for her! The "Before" and "After" are incredible.  It looked so awful before Mr. Yesteryear Acres started working and now it is a show stopper!  All the drywall repair and spackling and plumbing and painting..........all worth it!  It looks amazing!  Time to load up and move out.  My daughter is SO excited. She will be a lot closer to her work and the place is beautiful!  Happy Moving Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!