Sunday, July 19, 2015

Baby Bird Sighting Part 2

Since Mr. and Mrs. Yesteryear Acres are visiting with their oldest daughter, I volunteered to write the blog today, and I just so happen to have something exciting to share. Today while Austin and I were outside working, he pulled me off into the grass and told me he had something to show me. As always, I was excited because he is always calling for me to come see something new. Most of the time being an animal. Well, today was no different. I walked over closer to him and this is what I saw.....
Two beautiful baby robins.
I'm sure you can guess what came next..
"Austin... can we keep them?? Please please please?" 
And I'm sure you can guess the answer...
"No, Bri."
Last time I found a baby bird, I made the mommy quite upset, so this time I was sure to keep my distance. Soon after Austin and I walked away from the baby birds, the mommy bird came back to them with some food and fed them. 
Baby bird sighting part 2 was a success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!