Thursday, April 7, 2016

Givers of Love

While my older daughter is away on her field deployment, her beloved pets are here at Yesteryear Acres.  We are taking very good care of her furry family members and in some way, when I take care of them, I feel like I am taking care of her too.  It is so hard not being able to talk with my daughter or visit with her or have her safe at home.  Snuggling with her furry family members is a way to give her a big hug, even when she is far away.  Thankfully, they are very talented..........
You can't believe how helpful they are when it is time to write emails
They are excellent at making sure the printer behaves at all times
Sampling Tapioca pudding is something they are very adept at doing.....even when you don't want them to. My daughter's doggie Blossom taught them to appreciate fine dining.
They make very good blankets for laps and doodle doggies
And they can "make" a bed like no other!
But most of all
They are good givers of love.
Dear daughter....we miss you.  We love you.  Stay safe.









1 comment:

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!