Sunday, April 10, 2016

My Favorite Puppy

My younger daughter was here this morning for our weekly Sunday Morning Breakfast and after we were finished with our delicious morning feast, it was time to go play with the doodle puppies. Of course my daughter picked out her favorite puppy.......
I choose this one!

No wait....I choose this one!

"You should choose me!"

No choose me!!!

"Hey you should have picked me first!"
And me!

"Somebody found a mud puddle"


I CHOOSE THEM ALL!

"We love her"

and she loves them

forever!

"Hey, I know....I will ask Dad if I can keep them all"

He will have to say yes to that!

Because look how cute these puppies are

They are a lap full of love

and snuggles

and sooooooooo cuddly

Well here goes nothing

So Daddy...........
"Can I keep them all?"

"Ummmmmm NO!"
It was a good try wasn't it?
See you next time!




2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adore and want to get them all. They look so happy and healthy. Maybe in my later freer I will breed and train. I have a beautiful recurve Labradoodle named Yoga who has stood by my side through really terrifying life events and is the most loving dog I have ever had. She is 9 and still full of piss and vinegar. I love your website and the smiles it brings me. I can't affor a new puppy as my husband abandoned me, just put myself through school and had to live off my savings so all good things come to thos Newhouse said God bless you and those precious bundles of joy

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!