Friday, April 29, 2016

I am only going to put one foot in

Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I were back at the pond feeding the fish when Mr. Yesteryear Acres noticed
The Mommy Goose was no longer on her nest!
We have Goslings!!!!!

Here they are out for their first adventure

7 little babies!!!

Time for your first swim

One by one they flopped into the water

4 little swimmers

5 little swimmers

6 little swimmers

Number 7 says, "That water looks cold to me!"

"I think I will stay here"

Number 6 says, "It's not THAT cold!  Come on!"
"I don't think I can do it" 
"Alright guys....I will try"

"I am only going to put one foot in"
"Okay.....I have two feet in!" 
"Hey! I am swimming!"

"Wait for me!"

"I did it!" 
7 happy swimming goslings
and 2 happy Parent Geese
Welcome to the world little goslings!

1 comment:

  1. Canada geese (yes, "Canada," not Canadian) are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!