Friday, June 9, 2017

What Farley and Luc Learned

Today my last Blossom pup I was training went home. I will miss having these little stinkers following me around! Both Farley and Luc were excellent puppies in training!! We had an awesome week together. They learned....

How to go for big adventures.... As well how to sit on command along the way

How to help me with emails... At night and


Early in the morning

How to ask for belly rubs

And snuggles

How to make new friends and share toys

How to go for car rides
and lastly,

How to be just the most adorable love bug, but I feel like they already knew that one ;)

I will miss you puppies! Have the best time at your forever homes!

Always,

Amelia 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!