Sunday, July 23, 2017

Boop! Hi I am Beckett

I was so sad to say goodbye to Coda Bear yesterday! He was an excellent farm puppy in training all week! I was incredibly grateful that my feelings of needing another puppy to train did not have to last long. Everyone say hi to Beckett! He will be training and staying with me all week. He is one of Sweet Pea's cuties who has come back for a little puppy bootcamp. He is one lovable energetic ball of fluff!!
Hello! I am Beckett! Don't you want to boop my nose?

Dear Family, Amelia's house is pretty cool so far... she has Cheerios so I think this week will be just A-OK with me. I miss you all, but I am already learning a lot! 

Today I even got to walk back to the pond for the first time with my new pal Olive. She's pretty great! I can't wait to see what we will do the rest of the week! See you next Sunday :)
Love,
Beckett 


Here is to a week full of puppy training and puppy smiles! Happy Sunday everyone!

Always,

Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!