Sunday, July 16, 2017

Bye Breakfast

Yesterday was tough being away from everyone for the entire day..... and night! The birthday party celebrants didn't return until after midnight! Thank goodness I had the Doodle Doggies and Doodle Puppies!  That was one long day.   The birthday party was a big success and everyone had a great time.
84 Happy Love-Filled Years!
This morning I was so glad to have just a little time to spend with my son before he had to head back to Louisiana. I made all his favorite fixings for a big HAPPY 21 Birthday Breakfast! Of course I made tons and tons of food so it looks like we just might have leftovers for tomorrow. The remains of the birthday breakfast feast...
Maple Glazed Bacon

Roasted Baby Potatoes and Onions
Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits
The rest of the breakfast....gone!
It was nice to have one big family meal before my son had to leave.  It was very hard to say goodbye after breakfast!!!!  I know he will be back at the end of the summer but I so wish he could stay at Yesteryear Acres right now!  He is a huge help around here and we miss him so much.  I think Olive Dog and I will go give each other consoling hugs.  She is just as sad to see him go.  Bye Austin!  Travel Safely! Can't wait for you to come back home again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!