Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Do You Need Cuddles?

Our White Golden Retriever Puppies are doing great with their puppy training! We are so excited for these puppies to continue doing what they do best.......
"I am going to be a therapy doggie when I grow up!" 
"I will be a good listener" 
"I will be a constant companion" 
"I will be a leader" 
"and never leave your side" 
"I am ready to be a snuggle puppy!" 
You are all such good little puppies!!!!!! 
So proud of every single one of you 
Puppy Love!!!! 
Do you need cuddles? 
One of these boys is still available 
and ready to be a companion
Please let us know if we can help!!!!
AND ANNOUNCING
BLUE'S DOUBLE DOODLE PUPPIES ARE HERE
This is our last litter of the summer 
We will be taking a break until the fall 
We have Five Beautiful Double Doodle Girls to love 
and Four Beautiful Double Doodle Boys
Ready for new homes at the end of August
Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!