Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Rainbows in January?!

Today was the most bizarre weather day here at Yesteryear Acres. For a day that wasn't supposed to rain at all... we've had drenching downpours, thunder, lightening, hail, rainbows, and blue sky! We pretty much had it all! I don't know about anyone else, but I don't think I have ever seen a rainbow in January!! Let alone at least 3 separate rainbows in one day!!
Big sweeping rainbows
Where all the raindrops were illuminated by the sun 
A double rainbow
And all the rainbows in between!

With a fox sighting at the beginning of the year and now a day filled with rainbows, I am going to take everything as a sign for a great year to come! (And a great birthday month for me?!)

Thanks Mother Nature!

Always,

Amelia  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!