Friday, March 15, 2019

You Mean This is Wet!?!

It is beginning to feel like Spring here at Yesteryear Acres. The grass seems greener, the sunshine feels warmer, and the pond is fully melted! The Yesteryear clan went on a really lovely walk around the woods. We did a lot of investigating on all things looking springtime. The best part was my silly Ernie McDoodle discovering the pond is in fact full of water!

Hello Fishes!

Let's walk to the dock

"WOAH! What is all of this?"

"Come on little doodles! I'll show you how to Pond"

"Um actually, I don't think I want to get wet"

"I'll PAWtrol the dock"

"Wait for me guys!"

"OH MY GOSH!"

You mean this is WET!?!

"Did you see me Mom!? Did you see my splashes?!"


"Let's do it again!"

"I want to make more splish splashes!"

"THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!"

Spring is in the air! We all couldn't be happier!


Always,

Amelia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!