Thursday, November 21, 2019

Thankful Day- Always Thankful for Furry Family

I would be remiss if I didn't state the obvious. I am so beyond thankful every single day for animals. I love my doodles, kitty doodles, horsey doodles, and all the doodles in between so very much! My personal little "Always Amelia Clan" of animals makes my heart so very happy. Maverick, Ernie, Hansel, Gretel, and now little Merlin too, bring me immense joy. I am so thankful to have my furry family in my life. I am so very thankful to have the job that I do that allows me to bring my loves with me every day. And I am so dearly thankful for everyone who loves me for loving my animals with the intensity that I do. I could never ever imagine my life in any capacity other than surrounded by the ones that I love! I get to play with doodles, puppies, kittens, and all of the beautiful animals here at Yesteryear Acres. I am so thankful that all the animals love me right back. There is no where else I would rather be!
My two goofballs
My favorite place in the world
Because love from your furry family
Always is unconditional 
And full of snuggles
Cuddles
And all the comfort you could ever need!
I love my little clan of happiness
And I am so thankful they chose me to be their Mama 

Always,

Amelia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!