Friday, November 22, 2019

Thankful for Mommy Doggies - Day 22

The Mommy Doggies at Yesteryear Acres have the most beautiful tail wagging happy lovable Doodle puppies. We are so thankful to have such wonderful moms!  They take excellent loving care of their adorable puppies and help the puppies learn good doggie manners. We are less than 2 weeks away from having our last puppies of the year.  Maple is our mom-to-be of our upcoming Double Doodle puppies.
Maple....do you want to do a maternity photo shoot?
For a cookie???!!!
OK! Adorn me with bows please 
A bow for me and
a bow for the babies! 
Don't I look adorable?
This photo shoot is fun
(And the biscuits are pretty yummy too!)
Can I have one more for my babies?
It works every time
Thanks Amelia!
and
Thank you Maple!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!