Friday, November 15, 2019

The Growing Tails of Ernie McDoodle: New Responsibility- Thankful Day 15

Ernie McDoodle is the sweetest and kindest doodle I know! So when Ernie came to me and asked....
 "Mom, Can I keep him?" 
How could I ever say no?!
So instead I said,"As long as you are responsible for your new kitten, and you take really good care of him, then you may keep him"
I PROMISE Mom!
Everyone say hello to Ernie's new kitten, Merlin!
Merlin loves his Papa Ernie so very much!
And Ernie loves him right back
Ernie takes his new responsibilities very seriously
And is always there for baby Merlin
No matter what
Merlin is fitting right in to the Always Amelia Clan
I am thankful for my sweet double doodle boy taking on such a big responsibility
But most of all, I am thankful that I am able to say that I have 2 dogs and 2 cats, and my dog has cat. So I can't even be a single crazy cat lady :)
see Merlin isn't mine, He's Ernie's! 
Always,

Amelia









No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!