Friday, January 29, 2016

Birthday Goodness

My younger daughter's birthday was yesterday.  She hasn't been home for her birthday for several years so we were super excited that she was able to celebrate her birthday at home. I think that she was even more excited than we were.  She has really missed her special birthday dinner so yesterday she got all the fixings.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres was the real hero of the day.  He made sure to have everything just the way my daughter likes it.  Steak, cabbage, homemade rolls and for dessert - banana cake with vanilla frosting - all from scratch of course.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres even made extra portions so my daughter could have a delicious birthday care package to take home. It was a really awesome delicious night. I have a sneaky feeling I know exactly what my daughter will be having for dinner and dessert tonight!  Happy 23rd Birthday my sweet, dear, thoughtful, caring, bubbly, happy, devoted, hard-working, shining star!!!!!!  We love you so much!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!