Tuesday, January 12, 2016

What a Wonderful World

I awoke to a beautiful vision of white this morning.  Everything was snow-covered and I walked outside into my very own snowglobe.  I love a big snowfall and today was just a beautiful snowy wonderful day.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I worked hard all day and then right before sunset tonight, we went out sledding together.  We had a blast.  We enjoyed every snowflake and spent over an hour playing around in our winter wonderland.  The sunset was gorgeous tonight as well.  The sun was a brilliant shade of bright red and covered the snow-covered field in a bright pink light.  As I sat with Mr. Yesteryear Acres out in the snow and watched the red sun slowly set - all I could think was, "What a Wonderful World".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!