Thursday, January 7, 2016

Flock of Bluebirds

Today while I was outside doing the farm chores, a flock of bluebirds landed above my head. The biggest smile broke out on my face as I was surrounded by a vision of blue. I love bluebirds and felt I was rewarded for working so hard.  I called for Mr. Yesteryear Acres and he counted at least 20 bluebirds over my head.  I just stood there for the longest time appreciating the moment. Once again I am reminded of how lucky I am to have the life I do here at Yesteryear Acres. Even in the middle of poop detail, there are still at least 20 reasons to smile. The Doodle Doggies thought so too. We sat and watched the bluebirds until one by one they flew away.

 Dear Bluebirds, Thanks for our beautiful nature-filled moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!