Thursday, January 28, 2016

Jump for Joy

Meal time is always a favorite time at Yesteryear Acres.  We are big foodies and have homemade delicious dinners just about every night. We love food. I mean we really love food!  Even with our love and devotion to our gourmet feasts, our appreciation pales in comparison to our Doodle Doggies.  I think serving our Doodle Puppies and our Doodle Doggies their dinner is my favorite time of the day.  Almost every meal is the same.  I mean dinner is a great blend of duck and turkey and salmon and chicken and lamb but, essentially the meals are all the same. I have never once had one of our Doodle Doggies say, "Chicken AGAIN?"  I have never once had one of our Doodle Puppies forget to wag their tails when the dinner tray arrives.  Our Doodles literally jump for joy every single time I bring them food.  It is yet another reason why I love them so much.  They are full of tail wagging devotion and are always appreciative of every hug, every meal and every day.  I think we should all jump for joy when dinner arrives.  It is a nice way to be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!