Friday, January 22, 2016

Storm Watch

I think it is safe to say, one should never utter the words, "We have had a really mild easy winter so far."  No sooner did those words leave my mouth than the temperatures plummeted and the snow cometh.  I am personally sorry for causing the winter blizzard of 2016.  I was complaining to Mr. Yesteryear Acres about the lack of snow and clearly, this is the cause of the weather pattern shift.  While I happen to love a blizzard and love tons of snow, I am pretty sure that the more than 2 feet of snow falling within a 24 hour period is not cause for rejoicing for other people. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience the blizzard has caused.
The Doodle Puppies say........
At least it tastes good!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!