Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Come Little Puppies.....Come

Blossom's Goldendoodle Puppies are the star of the day!  They are a sweet bunch of lovable, goofy, tail-wagging cuties!!!!  I just love them all! Today we practiced the "Come" command.
Come Little Puppies....."Come"

Good Puppies!

Such good listeners

Big hug for you!

Let's practice some more

Okay I am ready
Come Little Puppies....."Come!"

Did you say come?

I am flying!!!!

We are getting good at this!

Here I come!

Me too!

Ready for the next round

And here I come.........

Watch me prance

Watch me fly

Ready!!!

We are on the way!

This is the best part 
We learned a lot today

Now let's play!!!!

Follow the leader!

Here we go!

The best times happen here
Happy Tuesday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!