Saturday, August 13, 2016

Packing up....Heading out!

This is the weekend I have been waiting for all summer long!!!  My son's Agricultural Services Operations Management internship in Illinois is officially over.  He is packing up and heading out!!!!!  Tomorrow morning he turns in his keys! I cannot wait until he arrives home. It has been a long summer without him.  He is the most helpful, funny, compassionate, thoughtful and hardworking son in the entire world and I MISSED HIM SO MUCH!  Mr. Yesteryear Acres missed him. Bri missed him. His entire family missed him - especially his Grandma!!!  Olive Doodle Dog missed him.  His cat Dottie missed him.  The garden missed him. The horses missed him.  My cats missed him.  The puppies missed him.  And ALLLLLLL the Doodle Doggies missed him!  Dear son, pack up that truck and head on home!  I will have your favorite meal, fresh veggies from the garden, tail-wagging doodles and a big bowl of ice cream waiting for you when you come home.  Drive safely and see you sooooooooooooooon! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!