Tuesday, August 23, 2016

The TRUCK is COMING!

Every year Mr. Yesteryear Acres teases me that my birthday present is SO BIG that it will take a semi truck to deliver it.  Well....this year he meant it.  I even got a confirmation that a huge delivery was coming today.  All morning long Mr. Yesteryear Acres was preparing for the big birthday truck delivery.  Tractor - READY!  Skid - READY!  He even said that if I got some of the farm chores done, I would definitely be surprised by the GIGANTIC delivery!
Okay Mr. Yesteryear Acres - I am ready
He wasn't even kidding!  The truck was loaded!
It did require a skid!!!! 
Birthday presents and then some!!!!  
What did Mr. Yesteryear Acres get me for my birthday?????
DOODLE DOG TOYS!
Yes...Box after box of Doodle Doggie Toys 
Our Super Zoo order has been delivered
I got a monkey for my birthday!!!!
And a teddy bear!
Dog Gone it......Isn't he the best? 
Thanks Mr. Yesteryear Acres 
Best birthday presents ever







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!