Sunday, March 19, 2017

Sunday Blues

Today marks the end of my son's Spring Break.  Where did the time go????  We had a big list of things we wanted to do and I am afraid the list still stands.  We never did get to do some of the fun things we were hoping to do together.  It was a week full of work, work, work and now, the week is over. I am sad we didn't have the time for fun activities but as usual, my son never complained and was happy to help get some much needed work done.  We have one last Sunday Dinner to enjoy together and then my son and his friend will head back to campus.  Sigh.  I wish we had another week!
Olive Doodle Doggie says, "I will keep the all sticks safe until you come back.  Then we can play fetch, and chop wood, and go hiking and I will be your furry shadow once again!"
Miss you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!