Friday, March 10, 2017

No Jacket Required

Yesterday was simply beautiful outside.  It was a "No Jacket Required" kind of day.  I actually hung my jacket up on a fence post and worked outside without it.  I thought....Spring is really here. I should not have these thoughts.....
When I opened the door to let the doggies out this morning, this is the wintry scene that greeted me.  Looks like it is time to grab that jacket again! 
The Doodle Doggies wanted to see how the snow affected the pond level 
Pond Inspection is serious work! 
Still low by 27" - guess we need more rain.  Personally, I feel like our yard is quite saturated so if it could rain JUST in the pond, that would be super! 
The snowy woods beckon for unearthing buried sticks!

You would think I would learn not to smile when taking a picture with Olive. 
Thanks Olive.  I have the cleanest teeth in town!  
It might be cold but it is also Snow Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!