Friday, May 19, 2017

Most Reliable Brand in America

Imagine my shock, utter sadness and complete horror-filled reaction upon walking into my kitchen and seeing this....
This hole was not there before.  There was a dishwasher there.  A perfectly shiny working dishwasher.  A dishwasher where one puts dirty yucky dishes, pushes a button and returns later to find shiny clean spotless dishes. Where is my dishwasher???????
OH!  There it is.  I am thinking this is not the ideal location for a working dishwasher. I am thinking this is not a good way to start the day.  I am thinking that the doggie dishes and breakfast dishes and morning coffee dishes are not going to get cleaned by the dishwasher. Evidently.....I am right.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres told me the (whazzit, flux capacitor, gauge, mechanism, whatever you call it) thing is broken inside the dishwasher and he ordered the replacement "whazzit, flux capacitor, gauge, mechanism, whatever you call it" part. (Mr. Yesteryear Acres used correct mechanical terminology here but that's what I heard.)  AND what's more - said broken part will not be here for 10 days.  WHAT?! ACK! TRAGEDY!  
I do not like the look of my future dishwashing odds.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres also said that the flux capacitor part might not fix the problem as the dishwasher is quite broken. WHAT?! ACK!  I am now supposed to research reliable dishwashers in case we need to replace ours.  ARGH!  I won't even know if we need a new dishwasher for almost 2 weeks and until then -it is good ole washing the dishes in the sink for us.
Never fear.
In my exhaustive research, I did find the most reliable brand in America.... 
Thanks Amelia!
Best Dishwasher Ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!