Saturday, May 6, 2017

Waffles' Adventure Home

This morning I had to say goodbye to Mr. Waffles. I LOVED having him and training him for the week. His forever family is so incredibly nice that I know he will be very well loved. I couldn't have parted with him for anyone else! Although I was super sad to see him go, I was really excited to show off Waffles and everything he has learned. Waffles was excellent at demonstrating his new skills. I was super proud of that little guy. Good luck with the rest of your training Waffles! I know you will do great and you will be oh so very loved!!! Miss you little buddy!

Our last night together

Waffles was tired after our last full day of training

I prepared a goodie bag full of Cheerios and...

A sheet on everything Waffles has learned, commands he knows, things he needs to work on, and tips on behaviors I have noticed from our week together.

Waffles' new family sent me this picture after they got home today. He fits in perfectly already!!! :) 

Thank you so much for sharing Waffles with me! 

Always,

Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!