Monday, September 30, 2019

A Perfect End to a Perfect Puppy Day

Scout’s F1B Goldendoodle Puppies had a blast playing outside and are looking forward to going home with their FURever families at the end of this week!
Oh my gosh it’s...
Recess time!! Our favorite!! 
We can pounce 
And play all day!! 
We heard that we get to go home with our FURever families this weekend! 
Is it true?! 
It is!!!
That means we will be with them for our first Halloween!!! 
Yipeeeee I can’t wait! 
It will be so amazing!!!
I am so excited I need to run around
Wait is that....
...Mr. Yesteryear Acres is here!!
AND he brought our favorite toy!
IIIIIIIII'm gonna getcha!
It's just so FLUFFY!
It is the perfect fall accessory don't you think?
HA! I finally captured it!
Double  trouble!
Mr. Y Acres is just SO fast!
But not as fast as me! I can FLY!
A perfect end to a perfect puppy day!
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! That's super cool how you created a puppy conversation with the pictures! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!