Sunday, September 8, 2019

The Growing Tails of Ernie McDoodle: The End of Birthday Week

Blog Five of the Ernie McDoodle Birthday Chronicles: Birthday week comes to a close...

As Ernie McDoodle's birthday week comes to a close, I wanted to share the happiness on my sweet double doodle's face from all the love and birthday wishes he received! 

"Is this cake for me?"
"WOAH it sings too? I did not see that coming."
"I am going to have my cake AND play with it too!"
My Aunt's birthday card drawing for Ernie McDoodle! Look at that happy big guy!
Ernie's new birthday singing mouse stuffy "I love it Mom! Thank you!"
Followed by birthday scrambled eggs of course "Oh I am really loving this whole birthday thing!"
Me Singing to Ernie: "Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, happy birthd…."
And then Ernie took matters into his own paws...
And ate his birthday dinner he spilled all over the floor!

Oh well, maybe the wiser part will come for his second birthday!!

Happy Birthday Silly Ernie McDoodle! You are so well loved! 

Always,

Amelia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!