Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Scout Puppy Pile

Scout’s F1B Goldendoodle puppies had a great time venturing outside to play!
I mean what is better than running around in the fresh air?! 
Oh I know! 
Playing with all your favorite friends!! 
PUPPY PIIIIIILE!!!
Amelia can you hold all of us?!
Wait! Wait! I want to be in your lap toooo! 
Do you know what else you need besides a puppy pile full of love?!
Puppy kisses of course!!! Smoooooooch! 
You are all such good boys!! 
Excuse me, but may I bother you for some more snuggles?! 
Yessss I got extra snuggles!
We are so loveable 
And huggable 
And in case you need some snuggles of your own- it’s not too late! We still have one boy looking for his furever home! 
Looking for his best friend! 
Alright little puppies - time to head back in!
Run run run as fast as we can! 
Amelia is so fun to chase!
What a wonderful outdoor adventure! 
We hope your day was as amazing as ours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!