Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wet Mushy and Muddy

Yep! That is our yard. One big muddy messy soaking wet field. Our record snowfall has now led to record mud making. Do you know what puppies LOVE???? Yes - you guessed it Romping in the Mud - making more mud. That is way more fun than staying up near the house where it is somewhat dry. I think the thought process goes something like this:
"Hey do you see what I see?"

"YES -- I see all that soft earth that is all nice and brown and squishy calling us! It is not at all like this hard cement area that is all nice and clean"

"It is way too boring to play up here, don't you think? I hear mud baths are all the rage and is just like going to the spa for the day! LET'S GO!!!"

And off they go. I have to say chocolatey brown is a lovely color, but perhaps not so much on a cream puppy. Luckily, I am very good at giving quick and thorough puppy baths. I get lots of practice!
Enjoy your mud puddle days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!