Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Doodle Date Night?

Last night Mr. and Mrs. Yesteryear Acres told Austin and I that we could go on a REAL date, and not the warehouse club shopping kind! We rattled our brains thinking of something we would like to go do. We both love being outside, so we decided we wanted to have a nice campfire by the pond with some of our furry doodle friends. 
Austin was the chef for the night.....

While I spent some time with my favorite guy in the whole wide world.. Biscuit. 

You just can't resist a face that adorable.


Okay... Austin is pretty great, too. 

He DID make the best and most delicious dinner ever. 
Barbecue chicken and baked beans cooked over the campfire.
Mmmmmm.

We had the best time and the weather was absolutely perfect. 
The sunset couldn't have been prettier. 
Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Yesteryear Acres!!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't resist commenting. One of my major pet peeves: It's not "told Austin and I ." It's "...told Austin and me." Mr. and Mrs. Yesteryear Acres didn't tell I; they told me. Whenever a similar "I vs. me" situation arises, test the pronoun. In this case, drop "Austin" from the mix and just ask yourself if they would tell "I" or tell "me."

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!