Tuesday, June 2, 2015

So Proud

My son graduated from High School on Sunday and of course it was a proud moment for our family.  My son has brought so much joy to our lives and he is without a doubt the most thoughtful, dedicated, helpful and hardworking son ever.  He has devoted his life to our doggies and our puppies and to helping make Yesteryear Acres the best it can be.  We are so grateful for all that he does each and every day.

My "little" boy....all grown up

High School is officially over

 "I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!" 
Mr. Yesteryear Acres mom was so happy that she was able to watch my son graduate

My mom was pretty happy as well 
And maybe just maybe, we were too!

Being with the ones you love

is what matters most

Awwww!  So adorable! Love them!

We had to have a farmer graduation theme....complete with baby chick cookies!

Dear Future Farmer - we are so proud of you! 
And even though Mother Nature prevented us from having our big party by the pond, we still managed to enjoy our homemade strawberry ice cream and picnic party....rain free!

Having these 3 boys as part of our "family" has been a great blessing and has brought us so much joy.  I will miss them so much when they all head off to their future endeavors.  High School may be over, but their friendship will last a lifetime as will my love and appreciation. Well done boys!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!