Friday, June 19, 2015

Helping Paws

I love being at Yesteryear Acres for many reasons. I would have to say one of the biggest reasons being all the tail wagging doodles that are always happy to see you. They never have bad days and are always willing to help you out no matter what the project is. Need help fixing the tractor? You can be sure you'll have a doodle sitting beside you "supervising".  Need help in the garden? You'll always have a doodle to help pull out the weeds. Need help picking up sticks in the yard? Doodles are perfect for this! Just yell fetch! You'll have your yard clean in record time. Today was one of those days where I was thankful to have a doodle's help. I was folding some laundry and I had my faithful companion, Scooter, with me. He always keeps me company. (In fact, as I write this right now, he is siting on my lap.) As I was folding laundry, Scooter jumped up on the couch and had no problem lending me a hand, well paw, to help my folding laundry job go by faster. With him there we would be done in no time!!
That is until...he thought that my folded towels were actually a bed for him to lay on... So maybe it took just a little bit longer to get all the towels folded.. Maybe I had to refold a couple because they had been messed up.. And maybe.. just maybe.. I had to pick a few up from the ground. But there's no doubt that I was so happy to have help from Scooter. And even though it took longer, I couldn't resist the look in his eyes that said to me, "Thanks for the awesome bed, Bri!"
You're welcome Scooter, thanks for being the best laundry helper ever. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice job blogging Bri, enjoying your entries!

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!