Saturday, June 20, 2015

Tail Wagging Puppy Visits

Mr. and Mrs. Yesteryear Acres were out of town for part of the day so Austin and I were in charge of puppy visits. Ever since I started working here, my favorite job has been playing with the puppies. How could you not love a job where puppies were involved? I mean, they are always happy to see you, they always want to be pet, and they always give the best puppy kisses. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to keep them all, which makes it hard to say goodbye when they go to their new homes. I am always sad to see the cute little bundles of joy leave. However, puppy visit day gave me a whole new perspective. As the families came in and were able to hold their new puppy, it was a great feeling to see their faces light up with happiness. All of the puppies loved it, too! I think they had as much fun with the new families as I did. Even though saying goodbye is so hard, it is worth it knowing that the puppy went to a good home full of love. I am so lucky to be a part of a business like Yesteryear Acres. It is one of the most rewarding feelings knowing you are able to bring someone love, happiness, and tail wagging devotion. I will keep this in mind when all of the puppies leave for their new homes next weekend and will continue to look forward to everyone sending in pictures of their doodles growing up.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!