Thursday, June 25, 2015

The Simple Joys in Life

Going on walks and interacting with the beauties of nature is easily one of my most favorite things to do. My heart floods with joy and happiness at the thought of birds chirping or watching the wind blow ripples that resemble an ocean through a hay field. I am so lucky to be surrounded by wonderful people at Yesteryear Acres who appreciate and love nature as much as I do. Tonight Austin came inside requesting that we all go outside because he had something to show us. 
What we saw was the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen. 
Immediately, I wanted to run back to the pond so I could see the reflection in the water as the sun set behind the trees. 
Olive was happy to tag along as well. 
What a perfect ending to a wonderful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!