Friday, October 23, 2015

Great Info

Today's seminar has been terrific.  Not only is the speaker super knowledgable about Transformational Puppy Rearing, she is also a Golden Retriever breeder so she has practical hands-on experiences which makes the presentation even better. I love it when someone really knows their stuff.  I also love it when someone loves what they do.  I am really glad I was able to make the trip here and I am always glad to learn new techniques.  My favorite thing about today's lecture is that I have basically received lots of affirmations that we are doing things just right at Yesteryear Acres.  That always feels good! It is awesome to know we are doing what is best for our furry Doodle babies and Doodle Mommies and Doodle Daddies! We love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!