Thursday, October 22, 2015

Heading Out

I am heading out for the annual Labradoodle Breeder's Conference.  I have never missed a single conference and I love going. We have speaker sessions that start early in the morning and continue through the day.  Our speakers are experts in their field and I absolutely love learning new things.  I have never failed to learn something valuable from the Conference. It is not only enjoyable going to the lectures but it is really great to connect and share and talk with other Doodle breeders as well. It is awesome learning from one another.  Keeping up with best practices for our doodle doggies and doodle puppies is so important to me. I always want to do what is best for our furry best friends! Can't wait for our morning session tomorrow!  My notepad is ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!