Thursday, October 29, 2015

Happy Cat Day

Unbeknownst to me, today is National Cat Day.  I didn't know such a day existed and honestly, a few years ago, I probably wouldn't have even given it a second thought.  I was clearly a dog person.  Dogs are great!  Dogs are the best!  Dogs are definitely best buddies, best friends, and unconditional furballs of love! What could possibly be better than a dog?  Well, nothing BUT I have to admit, a great cat is equally awesome. Our kitties are clicker trained, come when they are called, follow me from room to room, and are always right by my side. They are best friends with our doodle doggies and they make my life complete. I love our "doodle" kitties.
When I came in from doing the evening farm chores tonight.....this is how I found one of our doodle doggies and our kitten Simba.

I asked Simba if he wanted to write a blog about cats.

Simba agreed, on one condition.....
I had to type

"CATS ARE GREAT"
(Doodle Doggies too)
Happy Cat Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!