Saturday, December 12, 2015

Gingerbread House Decorating

One more week to go and my family will be together again!  I cannot wait!!!!!!!  My son has been busy finishing up the end of his semester at college and hasn't been home since Thanksgiving.  I really miss him!  He and his girlfriend Bri will come home next Friday. My younger daughter has next Saturday off from work so she will be home and my older daughter comes home next weekend as well! Last Christmas was a tough one with my older daughter deployed.  We missed her so much and it didn't feel like Christmas without her. We are so happy to have our whole family together this year. Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I have been busy getting things ready for the big homecoming event.  We have so many plans for this holiday season.  I don't think we will ever sit down! We want to make up for all the lost time of last year and squeeze every minute of family fun in that we can.  I know we will treasure every second! First on our list is Gingerbread House Decorating. I sent everyone a sneak peek at some of the decorations
Everyone has already called dibs on the snowdoodle doggie and kitty!

We will be decorating a Gingerbread Village one week from today!
I CANNOT WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!