Friday, December 18, 2015

Hurry Hurry Hurry

My family is coming home! My family is coming home! Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I have been scurrying around as fast as we can trying to get the house in order.  We have stripped and remade all the beds and got all the bedrooms cleaned and ready. We have homemade goodness ready to put in the oven for tomorrow. Tonight we need to start bringing down the Christmas decorations from the attic and get some Christmas decorating done.  We have so much to do!  Tomorrow is also Marmalade's puppy visit day so we are putting new collars on the puppies and getting them ready to meet their new families.  I am fairly certain I won't be able to sleep tonight!  Tomorrow is FAMILY DAY!  I cannot wait!  Hurry Hurry Hurry!  One more sleep to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!