Sunday, December 6, 2015

Hoe Hoe Hoe

Mr. Yesteryear Acres returned home last night a little before 9pm.  He immediately apologized for missing our date night.  To make up for the fact we had missed yet another, "we are really really really going to make a fancy dinner and watch an entire movie uninterrupted" night, Mr. Yesteryear Acres said I could open one Christmas present early.  I told him I could wait until Christmas, but Mr. Yesteryear Acres insisted that I was definitely on the "Good List" and I needed to have an early Christmas present.  It would be just the thing for getting into the holiday spirit.
Here is my special Pre-Christmas, "I am sorry I missed Date Night" present.....
My VERY OWN POOPER SCOOPER HOE!
Oh my! It is even in Christmas Green! With a Red Bow!!!
Now when I clean up Dog Poop and Puppy Poop, I can use my new green Christmas hoe and sing Christmas Carols.
And they say romance is dead.
Clearly they are wrong.
Hoe   Hoe   Hoe


2 comments:

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!