Friday, December 4, 2015

Popcorn? Who Me?

Every night around 10:30-11:00pm, Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I finally sit down to relax.  We like to watch a little TV and have a "midnight snack" as our evening treat.  We usually have a bowl of ice cream which I realize is not the healthiest of treats but we do LOVE ice cream!  It is very hard to say no to Cookie Dough Ice Cream.  It calls to us most every night. If we aren't eating ice cream, then popcorn it is! I make a mean bowl of popcorn. It is a secret recipe passed to me by my sister.  She calls her version, "World Famous Popcorn".  I call mine, "The Best Popcorn Ever!" We are talking serious popcorn here. Last night was popcorn night. Mr. Yesteryear Acres will vow that he never ever ever ever shares his midnight snack, but we all know he does. And when I say ALL - I mean ALL.........
OH yes. They have Mr. Yesteryear Acres number.  They know who the popcorn sharer is in this family. 
This is my side of the couch.  
Awwwww see how well trained mine are?  Oh wait.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres is calling them.  
Sigh.  
Alone again.  
Thanks Mr. Yesteryear Acres for (not) sharing (again).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!