Wednesday, December 16, 2015

PFC in the House!!!!

Oh my gosh!  So much happiness!!!!!!!  My son's good friend that we "adopted" many years ago has returned from Parris Island!!!!!  Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I were waiting in the driveway and ran to give him a big welcome hug.  We have missed him!  He looks GREAT!  We are so proud of him.  He graduated with HONORS and got to wear his Dress Blues for the graduation ceremony. We have a Private First Class in the house!!!!!  Our PFC returns to duty on the 22nd but until then, we are going to feed him and listen to all his boot camp stories and be so grateful for the time together. I can't wait for the rest of our family to come home. A full house of family and love and happiness and laughter.  It is all I ever wish for and all I need for the best Christmas ever.  SO HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!