Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Supplies - Check!

Today was the last day of running errands.  I was nominated to make the last warehouse club run and I got every single thing on the list.  With my SUV/sleigh full of yumminess, I headed on home to unload.  We now are stocked and full of all the ingredients we need to make a delicious Christmas season come true.  We have a long list of holiday meals to prepare and I cannot wait.  We are making homemade ravioli (from scratch- noodles and all!), gnocchi, roast beef, cornish hens, cookies, bread, cakes, pies, candies - the works!!!!!!  We will be busy making merry delights in our Christmas kitchen starting tomorrow.  I cannot wait.  Christmas Cookie Season is here!  It is time to start baking!!!! My tummy is ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!