Tuesday, February 21, 2017

What a Peach

Today we did a little one on one training with some of our Doodle Doggies.  It was a perfect day for some fun by the pond.  Our sweet Double Doodle Peaches got an A+ for the day.  Peaches will be a new Double Doodle Mommy for us late Spring of this year.  We can't wait to see her adorable babies!!!!
"I was a good girl today!"

"I worked on my down command"

"And my stay command"

"Even though I really wanted to follow Amelia"

"This is what I call my 'Can I go swimming now?' face"

"I did a good job with my leash work"

"And didn't even move with my stay command"

"But this is my favorite time of all"

"Best Friend Picture Time!"

"Amelia brought me my favorite fish toy" 
"She is the best!" 
"And now it is time to play!!!"

"We had a great day"

"My best friend and my favorite fish"
Life is good at Yesteryear Acres!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!